Dec 31, 2020
Happy new year, Podcast Queens!
Welcome back to the first episode from 2021. I thought it would be great to start the first episode from this year on the first day of a brand new year!
Grab a pretty notebook, pen, wine & tune in!
- The brand new year feels!
- Journal prompts to gain more clarity, confidence...
Dec 22, 2020
Welcome, Queens! This is the last episode from 2020, and I think everyone agrees with me that 2020, was a CRAZY year!
In this episode, I want to review 2020 in the podcast industry.
- My first full year in podcasting
- Podcast statistics from 2020
- What affect COVID-19 had on the podcast industry
Dec 15, 2020
Hi Queens! I'm recording this episode on a Friday afternoon, after my short shift in the hospital, and I felt inspired to record this episode. This is perfect because today's episode is covering how your DAY JOB can help you support your podcast!
- Taking inspired action
- How much my podcast brought me
Dec 8, 2020
Thank you, Dali, for your question!
In today's episode, I will answer Dali her question: How can you overcome the fear that your audience connects better with your podcast guest than with you.
- Where does the fear come from
- Why you should bring on guests to your show
- What collaboration with other...
Dec 1, 2020
Today's episode is a Facebook live where is speak with Mariah. Mariah is the founder of Content Queen, a content marketing agency, and coaching business helping entrepreneurs use content as a business strategy to create engaging and consistent content to enable a profitable business! Mariah is a digital...