Apr 21, 2020
Today, I answered a listener's question: "I'm just wondering if
you can tell me HOW you fit everything in when you're running a
business? Like how do you make time for friends, family, fitness,
etc., AND run a business too?" Thank you for this wonderful
Today is all about:
- How to prioritize your time and what's important in your
business (and life)
- How to create a more effective time-management mindset
- Why trading your own time for money is an unwise trade.
- Why it's important to sharpen up your time management skills
(and ideas on how to do this).
- My early coach days and how I viewed my time and money
- Outsourcing and when to gauge when time or money is more
- Real life examples of great & successful entrepreneurs and
their alternative concept of time.
- The difference between "employee" vs "employer" mindset in
relation to your time.
- My personal tips for managing YOUR time more wisely, what I do
personally, and what activities you can start TODAY to grow your
- Questions to ask yourself so that you can start prioritizing
your time better, being more productive, efficient and utilise your
time to serve you.
> What was your biggest takeaway from today's episode? Send
it my way; I'd LOVE to hear from you amazing ladies!
"The Beginner Podcast + Business Bundle" is announced in
"Time is valuable. It's your most precious resource, and it
is an investment. Whether you use it well or not is the
Instagram: @OliviaPowellCoaching (https://www.instagram.com/oliviapowellcoaching/)
Facebook group: “Slaying Your Side Hustle” (https://www.facebook.com/groups/1262823320498060/)