Sep 29, 2020
In this episode, I was interviewed by Jono Petrohilos for his
podcast, and we were live on Facebook.
Jono is an online course creator, international speaker, best selling author, and host from 3 different podcasts.
I will explain Jono and his audience step by step, the benefits of starting a podcast, and how that will help them by selling their online course.
- What people prevent from starting a podcast
- Fears such as 'what if no one listens', fear or feeling like a failure, and the fear of giving too much away through your podcast that no one will invest in your programs/courses.
- The importance of consistency!
- The different touchpoints before someone invests in you or buys from you.
- Content repurposing
- Your podcast's statistics & analytics
- Creating credibility by bringing on interesting people to your podcast
- Building your likeability & trust factor through your podcast
Connect with Jono Petrohilos
Connect with Olivia Powell:
FACEBOOK GROUP: “Become a Podcast Queen Community”