Mar 30, 2021
This episode is a Facebook live where I’m talking about imposter syndrome; what it is, how it can show up in your life, and to tell you that when you struggle with imposter syndrome (btw you are not the only one!).
We cover today:
- What Is imposter syndrome?
- Celebrities who have...
Mar 29, 2021
In this episode, I was interviewed by my very own podcast manager Valery.
We talk about:
- Launching a podcast before starting a business
- Rebranding a podcast
- Shifting of audience after the rebranding
- The impact of my podcast on my business
- Opportunities I got because of my podcast
Connect with Olivia...
Mar 23, 2021
In today’s episode, I share with you a personal story that I never shared on the podcast before. And that is how I “failed” in high school and got rejected to university. But also how I talked myself into UNI.
- The 9 times that I got rejected from Uni
- How I talked myself into UNI
Mar 16, 2021
Today I will talk with you about a very important topic; "The belief in yourself and your podcast." And what you can do when other people doubt you.
- Case study from one of my clients
- How much money I made because of my podcast
- My journey when I started my podcast
- What happens when you...
Mar 16, 2021
Nettie is a mother of 6, she doesn't have a microphone and yet runs a podcast on her mobile. Isn't that cool?
In this episode, we talk about Nettie's podcast journey.
- What actually made her start a podcast?
- What her podcast is all about and who was it for?
- Her experience and feedbacks in her podcasting journey,...